2.6K views
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I was young and naive when I signed up for a vacation package through Sundance. After watching the presentation and being coerced to buy a package totaling $5,000, I immediately felt ill and intuitively knew this was a scam.

The free vacation was non-existent as they lied that I had not registered in time, although I had accessed the site daily and it was non-functioning. After 2 withdrawls from my checking account, I called and requested a mailed invoice with apporopriate return postage if they wished to receive payment. They continued to state that they did not send invoices nor accept anything but credit/debit cards. I changed bank accounts and my debit card that day and wrote them a letter stating that the BBB would he contacted as well as the Attorney General.

They called within a few days stating that they would close my account and that there was no remaining balance nor ill mark.

How ironic that a week prior they stated that cancellation was not a consideration under any circumstance hahah. Get out now, ignore the threats, and recognize that some people will go to great lengths to scam people.

Review about: Sundance Vacations Vacation Ownership.

Comments