1.7K views
2.0
Additional Fees

I received a call from a representative from Sundance Vacations stating that i had won a trip to 1 of 4 locations.My fiance and I chose to go to Cancun.

We were told that we had to sit through a presentation in order to redeem the trip and so we did. When the presentation was through, a bunch of *** and rude sales consultants came up to chat with us about purchasing options. we kindly declined and then went on our way to Cancun. They told us that if we upgraded, the offer would be all inclusive it cost 800 ( so called taxes) They also informed us that it would be a resort that was comparable to the Westin.

When we arrived to the hotel, it was so bad. Internet, air, food, space, people... all terrible. we spent 6 hours dealing with their awful internet to try and leave the resort and book another hotel/ resort.

When we finally were able to get out of the hotel (that we later found out was 50.00 USD per night ... definatley , not westin prices) we had to spend an additional 650 some dollars to enjoy our vacation ( which we did thoroughly) . The point is, it was a rip off and a lie about the accommodations.

The hotel lists that there was a beach on site, but it wasnt the good part of the beach.Looked horrible and not blue at all.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of false advertising and cheap flight accommodations. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of sundance vacations vacation package and associated monetary loss in the amount of $823. Sundance Vacations needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sundance vacations vacation package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sundance Vacations.

Had an Experience with Sundance Vacations?

Comments

Hi, we also won a trip and we can choose where to go.I don't really trust them.

So, It was nothing all inclusive?Do you have any pictures?