2.4K views
Featured Not resolved

Sundance Vacations works hard at covering up the truth about what they are giving to people. In the sales presentation, they'll show you pictures of luxurious nice vacation spots. They'll never let you look at their website on your own to look at what the properties look like before you sign their "contract" though.

Here are pictures of one of their units in Tybee Island Georgia. What type of reputable vacation company puts their clients in units with uncovered electrical outlets. How can they claim to be family friendly when this is what they subject their clients to? Imagine if a child stuck their finger in one of these hazardous uncovered electrical outlets.

Be very wary of this company. Sundance Vacations will tell you all sorts of things to get you to sign, but pictures don't let, and these pictures speak for themself.

Review about: Sundance Vacations Vacation Ownership.

Had an Experience with Sundance Vacations?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #895463

You get what you paid for....

Exposed electrical outlets is an incredibly dangerous safety hazard. I hope they have fixed their accommodations before a child gets hurt.

Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States #661564

Sundance Vacations is a shady vacation club.What, did you expect nice accommodations?

This is what you get with vacation clubs.They have to turn a profit somehow, so you get what you pay for.

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States #661080

Vacation clubs are never a good deal. It should say everything you need to know that they have to lure you into one of their sales pitches with cruises and gifts and then they ask you to spend thousands of dollars without giving you anytime to think it over. If it was such a good deal they'd have no problem with you thinking it over, the fact that they're trying to rush and pressure you tells you exactly what they really think of their own product.

Pasadena, Maryland, United States #657502

Dear Sundance,

You all are so pathetic that you spend your day clicking "bs" on the pissed consumer reviews, when what you REALLY should be doing is just working on making a product that you're proud of, instead of a product you have to devote all your time to covering up.

How can you possibly click "bs" to pictures?

Be wary of this company, they are completely devoted to building a fake facade so that they can lure unsuspecting consumers into a "non-cancelable" product, which they will never fully explain before getting people to sign. You're far better off booking your own vacations with the million other reputable vacation companies competing for business on the internet...then getting locked into the limited number of locations this vacation club offers and having to pay a bunch of fees to book.

Newtown, Connecticut, United States #656469