Sundance Vacations - What Their Accommodations Actually Look Like
Sundance Vacations works hard at covering up the truth about what they are giving to people. In the sales presentation, they'll show you pictures of luxurious nice vacation spots. They'll never let you look at their website on your own to look at what the properties look like before you sign their "contract" though.
Here are pictures of one of their units in Tybee Island Georgia. What type of reputable vacation company puts their clients in units with uncovered electrical outlets. How can they claim to be family friendly when this is what they subject their clients to? Imagine if a child stuck their finger in one of these hazardous uncovered electrical outlets.
Be very wary of this company. Sundance Vacations will tell you all sorts of things to get you to sign, but pictures don't let, and these pictures speak for themself.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "The Krystal Cancun hotel is absolutely amazing , food is good rooms are clean. Like to thank "LALO" OR EDUARDO for being very professional and kind and all the rest..."
- "I'm sorry you had such a terrible experience. We did the same tour in January 2016 and it was fantastic. Our guide was wonderful and everyone gave him extra big..."
- "Sundance Vacations. Here are the facts! There are various packages but initially Sundance offers you 30 vacations (basically one per year for 30 years) for $15,000, $12,000 if you purchase that..."
- "I am a first time customer of the Bradford Exchange and my experience was just downright terrible. I ordered this ring to give to my mother on Mother's Day and so..."
- "My wife and I just paid lowes 10000 dollars to have siding and gutters installed well the contractor said when they would start so my wife stayed home from work..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."