Wyoming, Pennsylvania
4.3
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Anyone looking for an honest review, please read.... I'm not the richest person in the world so when I got this phone call saying "I was chosen for a 4 day, 3 night vacation" I was EXTREMELY excited but so worried they were a SCAM especially after reading everyone's experience.

However I asked this woman to give me a call back just because I wanted to do more research before investing my time with this "Sundance vacations" considering it seems like a time share. This woman I spoke to Thursday, Elizabeth assured me that it wasn't a time share that this company just wants me to be familiar with them and get a great vacation on her companies dime. So once again, I said no. BUT THEN, she explains to me they aren't a scam because they don't need money for the presentation.

She tells me they're trying to impress me, she told to go to this presentation and see how I feel about the company and claim the airfare voucher. She says if you don't like it then you don't HAVE to take it but of I'm please then I've got myself a vacation. Well today is Friday and I collected my vacation! They were fantastic at the King of Prussia location and did try to get me to buy a package but they didn't FORCE ANYTHING ON ME.

They treated me with respect and I'm now ready for a vacation.

Great place Sundance think I'll be using this to renew mine and my husband's vows in ST THOMAS! WOOOOO

Product or Service Mentioned: Sundance Vacations Vacation Package.

Comments

#1301921

Warning:scam!

Danville, Pennsylvania, United States #1237002

Thank you for your honesty. I saw a lot of negative things between youtube and here, I was also skeptical.

After I read your post I asked my husband why not?.....

We went and they were lovely, very very VERY pushy but I kindly decline. They handed me my papers and they did have lovely options, and i had a nice ride home with my husband and our get away.