Wyoming, Pennsylvania
4.5
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I was skeptical at first but I'm glad I went to the presentation.I saw everyone posting about time shares but actually it's discounts traveling.

They did try to sell me their bundle discount packages but I kindly declined and received my food voucher and my airfare voucher booklet.

Just came back from Puerto Rico!!!!Thank you but I came back home to this

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Sundance Vacations and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sundance Vacations.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Sundance Vacations to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sundance Vacations?

Comments

Oakland, California, United States #1266249

I HATE GetawayDealz it is a scam ...don't use them ever.

The worse service I ever received.