2.3K views

Well i received the call about a great gift of a 3 day 2 night vacation and a kindle fire, all i had to do was sit through a hour of there presentation. Aftet the call i looked online to see if it was a scam.

I read review after review and seen alot of people saying it is a scam. I didnt try to book my vacation yet but i did receive the kindle fire. So it was still worth the hour i guess. I dont know why people would say they are a scam.

Maybe i had a better experience than others but in my opinion they are deff not a scam. I just wanna say thank you to sundance for the tablet and vacation that i have yet to take.

But i know i will all i have to pay is 99$ each for me and my girl to take a trip with free air fare. I hope it works out

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of vacation gift. Sundance Vacations needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vacation gift in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sundance Vacations.

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1268246

let me know how your vacation went. I got the same deal........free Kindle.