Does anyone know the best way to sell this time share? Although my son was 21 and legal, he certainly didn't know what he was getting into.

I think the way they target these young adults is unethical to say the least. Now I'm trying to find out the best way to get rid of it. The thought of him stuck with 3 more years of payments, after already paying for 2 years, is a hard pill to swallow. Needless to say he has learn a valuable lesson.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sundance Vacations Vacation Ownership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 23, 2017.

Comments

Jackson, New Jersey, United States #1313122

My husband and I used to own 5 Timeshares and now down to 3 (one gave us a voluntary buy back and the other one we traded in for expanding vacation weeks). Although we used all our Timeshares including one which we rent thru them to cover the annual maintenance fees, it is best for the young people NOT to buy Timeshares/Vacation packages.

Go to EBay and some are selling for $1.00 just to be unloaded.

As to how to get rid of it, the one that I traded in is still being processed by the vacation club appointed company and it's been 6 months and still pending. NOT EASY

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #1299817

I fell for the Sundance scam and I'm also out of the free vacation package they used to lure me. How *** can I be?

False representation of the rentals. In addition the representative assured me I would always find the destination of choice is I booked a few months in advance.

I've been looking a year in advance and can't find anything. It's a complete scam and I don't know how to get out.

Please visit my Facebook page Kyra Jones. I have posted a link there that was helpful to me and if follow the instructions it may help your son as well.

I have been blocked from their page and my posts removed.

If you know anyone else that has fallen victim to this scam please let them know where they can find help. Best of luck.

to Kyra Jones New York, New York, United States #1299678

there are several Kyra's listed on Facebook. Which one are you?