Wyoming, Pennsylvania
4.4
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Yesterday, November 1st I came in for my airfare in Parsippany, NJ. I also spoke with Elizabeth(not sure if it's the same girl as beliw but she said she in Pennsylvania).

She was very honest n gave me detail for detail what I was getting myself into honestly I was looking to go in just to check out this scam because all the reviews I seen but it actually wasn't bad.... I couldn't buy the package the offered due to financial situations but I did get my vacation that she guaranteed me I don't know where I'm going yet or with who but I am paying my taxes Friday so I can start my next step I'll comment back how my experience goes but I hope this helps

This person wrote the review sundance vacations promotional offer from Sundance Vacations. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sundance Vacations to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sundance Vacations for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States #1256713

I got a call as well... how's it going for you?