1.6K views

I just received a call today informing me that I had won the trip.Like a few other people on here, I went right on to google to check reviews.

All I have to say is, thank you to everyone! After being scammed on this "you won a trip" thing before, I had hope that maybe this one would be different but nope :(. The fact that they asked me to drive to JERSEY to "claim" my prize when I live on Long Island seemed a bit off.

Never believe these things, 10/10 times, it's a scam.Boo!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sundance Vacations. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sundance Vacations.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Sundance Vacations to other companies on our site.

Comments

Prescott Valley, Arizona, United States #1240879

Friday morning we returned from a 4 night 5 day cruise to the Bahamas, yes Sundance vacations does give vacations away... we did have to pay port cost. R Foreman PA

Bronx, New York, United States #1239810

Hey i just redeemed my free amazon fire tablet and will be going on my dream trip soon and i did go to NJ to redeem my prize, no regrets ♡

New York, New York, United States #1238613

The worst scam ever DONT DO IT TO YOURSELVES YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY

Bronx, New York, United States #1235461

Thats what happens to me but if u Google thats the close one to us.They don't got a new york location.

I went n got my trip every review I saw that was bad was about their payment plans not the trip but good luck.I would've tried before looking to other for answers that don't even make sense most the time especially when you even get transferred to a msg that says THIS IS NOT A PRIZE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAXES