4.5K views

From the get go so crazy how you supposedly draw your name from a ticket you filled out at a pirate. You get called saying you won either las Vegas or Orlando vacation for 2 people.

True good to be true. They require 2 forms of Id. I get there without my girlfriend and they want you to reschedule. Then they check to see if it is ok.

Mitch a 28 year says ok and takes you in room with other folks. So funny how there were more than 1 winner for same vacation. Mitch gives spills of company and vacation plans they offer. Of course he asked where we vacation and how much.

He continues speech and concludes with his inside tenacious sale core team meeting with us in our room and taking us per couple or in my case myself. Sales lady asked question about vacation and which plan applies to me. No go . I got attacked on why not by her.

She proceeds to her boss and again he asked me same questions she did. I said same response and said it's not the right time. I then get accosted by another lady to get prizes just by attending. You get 50 gift card from restaurants or a tablet and you get 2 pirate tickets.

Of course the pirate tickets have redemption on them for dates of games but no seat row. You must go the pnc park to get ticket.

This same lady for the 3rd person attacks you to buy vacation. It's all peer pressure.

Review about: Sundance Vacations Sales Representative.

Comments

Reading, Pennsylvania, United States #1356377

Were you able to stop your payments?

Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States #1349081

So did you get the vacation or not?