6.8K views

Filled out a card to win a cruise, cash or a car at an airshow. I asked them what strings are attached, they said none so we entered. Got a call a few days later to meet with them about an hour away to discuss a "vacation travel club" and pick up a voucher for the cruise to Bermuda we won. We were still eligible for the cash or car they stated on the phone, no matter what. Set up an appointment but was skeptical. Wife said check them out on the internet since now we had a company name and where this "free" cruise went and who the cruise lines were. Saw the complaints here, sounded like a time share but worse with extra headaches. No interest in a time share. Decided to cancel. They sent texts and an email to confirm but no way to respond back. Found their e-mail and sent this to them at PR@vacmail.com:

"We WILL NOT be attending your presentation in King of Prussia, PA,. Since I can not reply directly to the email that was sent to me, and there is no number to call, please notify Andrea at that location. We also DO NOT want any further contact regarding the free cruise or the purchase of vacation time. We will consider that harassment. I researched your company and found numerous complaints regarding the sales tactics used by employees, and also found several undercover investigations regarding Sundance Vacations and would not feel comfortable dealing with your company."

I also researched the 3 cruise lines and found that there are only about a half dozen dates total available with 2 of the cruise lines until the end of 2017 that go to Bermuda for 5 nights and it seems only 2 dates that leave from NJ. We went of a free 10 day cruise and really did not enjoy it so it would just be a waste of our time and your sales persons time, especially since we do not intend to buy anything from your company."

Feel free to cut and paste changing the location and name.

Received an email later the day of the appointment that they were sorry we could not make it and to reschedule. No phone calls. You can see from my research about the availability of the "free cruise + tax and port fees." They told me that 3 cruise lines go to Bermuda during that time period and from where but I only found 2 when I went to the cruise line websites and searched.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service. Sundance Vacations needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sundance Vacations.

Comments