2.5K views

Me and my fiancee went to the interview as stated we one a vacation to orlando fl. Disney land tickkets, round trip air fair and hotel.

But had to pay $138.00 per person plus amenities. So sad we were con into buying the package plan which is truly time share but we were told it was not a time share. But it is! So now we wrote them a certified letter we are not complying to their contract based on fraudelant sale tactics.

Now the bank tri- finicial us harrassing us thst $10,000. Will be on our credit. Who do we call or write next.

To stop this !!! Unsatified and token advantage of.

Review about: Sundance Vacations Vacation Package.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

your are paying for a time share plus yearly fees....not worth it....!!!!! Type your message here

Hanna_Preserve

Anybody interested in filing a class action against Sundance Vacations aka Travel Advantage Network aka Plan With Tan aka Dowd Marketing ? ...............

After I filled out a contest entry card at a country fair, I was called and informed I won a free cruise! As soon as I showed up at the office to claim prize, I was escorted into a showroom where I and a dozen other people sat through a presentation. .............. Next, I was escorted to another room where I was paired up with a salesperson and then came many, many offers of vacation packages.After three hours, I signed up and forked over thousands of dollars, via my credit card.

.................... During the following weeks, I researched and discovered there are over 100 reviews/complaints here, on Pissed Consumer.The BBB has over 100 complaintsRipoff Report has 90+ ...

Hundreds of complaints.Is this what you expect to discover soon AFTER signing a contract with any company? ..................I can be reached via hanna_preserve at hotmailReason of review: hundreds of consumer complaints and additional costs convinced me to terminate my membership in Sundance.Monetary Loss: $2000.Preferred solution: Price reduction.I didn't like: Being pressured by salesman, Requests to terminate membership ignore denied, No rights of recission, Misleading i was sucked in by the hype.

to Hanna_Preserve #1531337

I purchased a package for $8,000.00 at 9% interest and $350.00 per year maintenance fee.......not worth it....don't get caught in this please!!!!! Type your message here

to Anonymous #1564711

How do you get out of contract?

Just got a call last night got a 4pm app