I just recently went to one of these presentation things for filling out a survey and I really didn't care for it.Needless to say I ended up getting a folder with a certificate and an amazon fire tablet.

I spoke with my family about this as I was a nervous wreck feeling I got scammed and they assured me as long as I don't give them any money (I didn't) I'll be fine. Needless to say i want nothing to do with these people again and I will never ever give them my money.

I'm not falling for their little scheme like many other poor souls have.I only wish I could have the hours I spent at that presentation back and if I could return the certificate and tablet then I would do so.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sundance Vacations?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Airbnb Nightmare Review Airbnb "Very disappointed by airbnb's customer service in helping find a resolution for the cancellation of a recent booking. Although I provided strong rationale for booking cancellation including misrepresentation of property..." Read more Sundance Vacations - What Their Accommodations Actually Look Like Sundance Vacations "Sundance Vacations works hard at covering up the truth about what they are giving to people. In the sales presentation, they'll show you pictures of luxurious nice vacation spots. They'll..." Read more Gate1travel - Iceland Trip - Jan 22-27 Gate1travel "Even though we had rainy weather last week, we were able to do everything that was on all of the tours. Blue Lagoon, City Tour and 2 full day tours..." Read more Sundance Vacations - Another Investigative Report Sundance Vacations "This is a clip from ABC 27 in Harrisburg, PA where they do an investigative piece on Sundance Vacations. (it's in the second half of the clip). Sundance has sales..." Read more East Coast Concrete - Beware! East Coast Concrete "Beware! A company that you will soon see in the news for all the consumer complaints. Owner Josh is very personable and will tell you everything you want to hear...." Read more Mark Medical Care - Deceptive Doctor Mark Medical Care "This doctor is misleading, nasty and deceptive. He is a radiologist who went to school in Mexico and now he is using second-hand lasers on his hispanic customers. Beware of..." Read more 2 boxes of original flavor honey maid graham cracker all crushed up!!! Honey Maid "I bought a box of honey maid graham crackers on 6/9/17 as a COOKIE snack for my kids..which were more of crushed graham crackers...which was Very Very messy!!! They love..." Read more Shipsurance is a big scam, lie, and fraud! Shipsurance "This is the second and final time to get ripped off by Shipsurance. I am an ETSY seller. USPS lost my package. 18 days later they found it. It was..." Read more