2.3K views
2.5
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

So I apparently was gifted a trip, went in and spent 2 hrs on site. Said no, no, no to their packages, left with a fire tablet and my certificate for the trip.

Within 60 days I put down the 200 deposit. I was told we would fly best airline and stay in their best rooms because they would want us to be return customers. Few months later booked our trip. I decided I wanted to extend my time in Vegas so bumped it up to 4 nights.

Had to pay an additional 487 on top of the 200 to make it happen. (Looked it up later on and it turns out I could of booked my own trip for same price lol) oh well. Good incentives is I would get a voucher to get 150 bucks on money spent here as long as I keep receipts. Ok great.

So I get here to Vegas and had to go to the welcome center to get the room voucher. Went over and I’m told I have to sit through ANOTHER presentation!!! During our trip!!! So we went with it and spent 4 hrs total on it.

In return however we were given $200 cash and 2 tickets for blue Man group show and $175 on eating vouchers at restaurants plus a voucher for 2 night free stay at the hotel. I feel like the second sit in was more worth it then the Sundance one. It allowed me to save $$ and recoup some of the money spent. My frustration comes from them not telling us this is what was going to happen which highly frustrated me.

All in all have my vacation. Currently still on it.

Just thankful I didn’t have anything booked as far as shows. So if you do use Sundance vacations ask them if you have to do another sit through!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sundance Vacations Sweepstakes.

Comments

WOW! ANOTHER Presentation DURING the trip???

I know many of us were probably patient and kind with our declines during the first presentation at SunDance, but should we be surprised with more reps and closers after we've recieved the prize, left the office, went through the 60+ day registration wait/process, boarded a plane and arrive.....

I feel like a hard, stern, interrupting no is warranted. How misleading !!!

What hotel in Vegas did you stay at for this offer

Hanna_Preserve

Anybody interested in filing a class action against Sundance Vacations aka Travel Advantage Network aka Plan With Tan aka Dowd Marketing ? ...............

After I filled out a contest entry card at a country fair, I was called and informed I won a free cruise! As soon as I showed up at the office to claim prize, I was escorted into a showroom where I and a dozen other people sat through a presentation. .............. Next, I was escorted to another room where I was paired up with a salesperson and then came many, many offers of vacation packages.After three hours, I signed up and forked over thousands of dollars, via my credit card.

.................... During the following weeks, I researched and discovered there are over 100 reviews/complaints here, on Pissed Consumer.The BBB has over 100 complaintsRipoff Report has 90+ ...

Hundreds of complaints.Is this what you expect to discover soon AFTER signing a contract with any company? ..................I can be reached via hanna_preserve at hotmailReason of review: hundreds of consumer complaints and additional costs convinced me to terminate my membership in Sundance.Monetary Loss: $2000.Preferred solution: Price reduction.I didn't like: Being pressured by salesman, Requests to terminate membership ignore denied, No rights of recission, Misleading i was sucked in by the hype.