TAN sold us these vacations but never told us of the peak season fees.My wife is a teacher and for us to go on vacation it is always in the peak season.

In order to book something you have already paid for you have to pay an additional $800 plus the monthly fee on top of the $10,000 you already paid. It is a major scam. I file with the BBB because no one else can help me. Stay away from this company.

Their customer service also terrible.I was transferred to 5 different people when I tried calling them.

Had an Experience with Sundance Vacations?

Comments

SUNDANCE VACATIONS ARE A COMPLETE RIP OFF! I WARN YOU NOT TO ATTEND ANY OF THEIR PRESENTATIONS NOR SIGN ANY CONTRACTS!

Try boycott Sundance on Facebook maybe they can help

#419741

This is really good press for people who are researching the company to see if you are legit. You signed the paper you agreed now *** off

All fees are located and gone over with you in your contract.You also initialed and signed approving the fees.

This is part of every contract we issue at every sale.If you have trouble finding it on your contract, please feel free to call me at 1-800-220-9400x1182 and I will help you find not only the fees but where you signed it saying you agree.