1.5
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I never fall for those "you've been chosen for a giveaway" scams but I am now the fool. Long story short, I booked the "free" vacation after being told the most I would pay was $149pp in taxes and fees.

The taxes and fees have all of a sudden increased to $279pp! This includes the $50pp "upgrade" from a 3 star hotel to a 3 star hotel and a $200 travel credit. Expect the worst of everything! Hotel, airline, flight times even with the upgrade.

Now that I've booked the nonrefundable vacation and discovered all of these extra fees I am forced to go on the vacation or I am out over $1k! Horrible company that I will never deal with again!

Comments

Thank you, Thank you. My husband and I are suppose to meet with them this evening for our "free vacation".

We will not be going. S

So This Just Happened To Me And As I Went To Get My "FREE VACATION" They Try Getting You To Buy PACKAGES. So as I was reading these complaints I called to tell them I wanted to cancel and she said no just wait I could cut the price in half I said no I will contact an attorney if it's not cancelled or if you take any money out of my bank account and she hung up on me so what do I do now?

I wish I read this first. I just paid my fee of $249 for a cruise to Fl or Las Vegas. Should I continue or cut my losses???

to UPSET #1569835

Just expect to pay baggage fees and room fees on top of your $249.

to UPSET #1581772

the deposit is refundable we paid over $500 for the one we just took last week and when you get there there are more presentations to sit through and more pushing you to buy things and they act like they dont know who sundance is its awful

Hanna_Preserve
to UPSET #1582051

Read any of the additional thousands of complaints on Pissed Consumer, Ripoff Reports, and/or the Better Business Bureau.