This is a waste of $$$$ wish I never sign up for this scam.there were so many promises before signing on now the only time able to reach them is when they deduct funds from my acct.

cant even see these great trips they originally was showed. and cant reach anyone to speak to hardly rvcd these weekly emails that was said to be sent.

was better off just buying my trip when I was ready to go not stuck for next 5yrs or so with a bill due to this *** contract.looking for how to get out of this as we speak even if it cost lawyer fees

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of sundance vacations vacation ownership. Sundance Vacations needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sundance vacations vacation ownership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sundance Vacations.

Had an Experience with Sundance Vacations?

Comments

Please visit my Facebook page Kyra Jones.I have posted a link there that was helpful to me and if you follow the instructions it may help you as well.

Please share this with anyone else you know that needs help.Best of luck!

Frederick, Maryland, United States #1270170

I am on the same dilemma. We need a lawyer for this. SUNDANCE is a scam.