Sundance Vacations Customer Service
Contact Sundance Vacations
- (800) 220-9400
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
About Sundance Vacations
Misleading presentations, Refusal to communicate via writing, Having to get our money returned, Texting when i did not allow for that, Rude employee
Sundance Vacations is a travel company, being a part of Travel Advantage Network. It was launched by John and Tina Dowd in 1991. The company is based in Scranton, Pennsylvania Area, while operating six more locations in throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Illinois and Wisconsin. The company focuses on providing various wholesale and discount travel deals in different resort areas across the United States, i.e. selling interchangeable timeshare contracts. Sundance Vacations offers a wide selection of destinations and activities, including beach, mountain, and golf resorts, etc. The signed up customers are offered travel packages by type and destination, dependent on where Sundance Vacations or its partners have any kind of access to resorts.
Sundance Vacations is ranked 75 out of 540 in Travel Agencies category
Where Reviews Came From
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania, United States
- Parsippany, New Jersey, United States
- Baltimore, Maryland, United States
- Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Wyoming, Pennsylvania, United States
Sundance Vacations Stats
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Sundance Vacations to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future