Additional Fees
Number of Destinations

Anybody interested in filing a class action against Sundance Vacations aka Travel Advantage Network aka Plan With Tan aka Dowd Marketing ? ............... After I filled out a contest entry card at a country fair, I was called and informed I won a free cruise! As soon as I showed up at the office to claim prize, I was escorted into a showroom where I and a dozen other people sat through a presentation. Next, I was escorted to another room where I was paired up with a salesperson and then came many, many offers of vacation packages.

After three hours, I signed up and forked over thousands of dollars, via my credit card. .................... During the following weeks, I researched and discovered there are over 100 reviews/complaints here, on Pissed.

The BBB has over 100 complaints

Ripoff Report has 90+ ... Hundreds of complaints.

Is this what you expect to discover soon AFTER signing a contract with any company? ..................

I can be reached via hanna_preserve at hotmail

Reason of review: hundreds of consumer complaints and additional costs convinced me to quit..

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Being pressured by salesman, Requests to terminate membership ignore denyed, No rights of recision, Misleading i was sucked in by the hype.

Comments