2.0
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

When I signed up, the rep made this sound easy.Upon looking online, I was unable to find a vacation in my available time slots.

I have tried several attempts to speak with a rep. last person I spoke with seemed unknowledgeable of what I needed. Looks good on brochures and internet but to actively try and find a place seems impossible. I should have never been persuaded into this scam.

I find this whole process complicated and am wondering what kind of vacation spot I am actually getting. How can I stop my payments and get my money back? I have become stressed over the whole situation.

Anyone thinking about Sundace, run .run fast away from this deal.

Review about: Sundance Vacations Vacation Package.

Reason of review: unable to find vacation spot.

I liked: Presentation.

I didn't like: Misleading presentations, Misleading i was sucked in by the hype, Lies, Having to get our money returned, Being pressured by salesman.

Had an Experience with Sundance Vacations?

Comments